L-Glutamine is the most common amino acid found in muscle. It plays a key role in transporting nitrogen to the muscle cells. During training L-glutamine levels are greatly depleted, reducing strength and stamina and increasing recovery time. It is required that you eat glutamine rich food/Protein rich food or supplements post workout.
All images are for representation purpose only and the actual product may differ.
L-Gutamine per serving^
- 1-2 servings daily for maximum muscle growth
- Can be consumed after workouts for optimum results
- Must not be used as a substitute for meals
- Mix one scoop (approx. 3 g) in 200 ml-250 ml of chilled water/Whey/juice
- No blending required
- Shake vigorously; consume